Return & Exchanges
How to Return or Exchange
To make a return or exchange just make sure you request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form and send your item(s) back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
Receiving your RMA:
- Sign into your account and follow the instructions to request your RMA.
- Click on the CREATE A RETURN/EXCHANGE button and choose the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
- If you’d like to exchange an item because the fit isn’t right, choose the replacement size.
Items must be returned unused, undamaged & with all the garment tags attached.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on MAYSSON store. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 14 days. Returns outside these time-frames may be accepted at the discretion of MAYSSON.
- Accepted returns will be credited to the original payment method.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- There is no charge to exchange items for a different size.
- You will need to pay for shipping and simply request a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number through your MAYSSON account, and specify the new size you require.
- Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges, however all exchanges are based on stock availability.
- Please note that returns and exchanges will be submitted to the same customs procedure, you will need to pay taxes and duties on this.
- If you selected PayPal when you placed your order, any applicable taxes and duties on your exchange should be paid with your debit or credit card.